These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this
Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded
by their own terms and conditions), and Studio Boheme,
the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these
terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights.
Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms
and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the
website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and
conditions, you should stop using the website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third
party that accesses the website and is not either (i) employed by
Studio Boheme and acting in the course of their employment or
(ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to
Studio Boheme and accessing the Website in connection with
the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using
the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you
represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
SECTION 1: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND ACCEPTABLE USE
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
1. Retrieve, display and view the content on a computer screen/device
2. Download and store the Content in electronic form on a disk
(but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network)
3. Print one copy of the Content
2. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any content without the written permission of Studio Boheme.
SECTION 2: PROHIBITED USE
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
1. In any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the website or interferes with
any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
2. In any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening
or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation,
3. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
SECTION 3: REGISTRATION
1. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
2. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
3. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any
reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
4. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the
address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using th website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect
any statutory rights.
SECTION 4: LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
1. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressl stated, these sites
are not under the control of Studio Boheme or that of our affiliates.
2. We assume no responsibility for the content of such website and disclaim liability
for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
3. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website doe not imply any endorsement
of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
SECTION 6: AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMERS
1. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Studi Boheme makes available through the website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied)
of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Studio Boheme is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
2. Whilst Studio Boheme uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
3. Studio Boheme accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the website.
4. Studio Boheme reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continueto apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
SECTION 7: LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclud our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under
2. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
3. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Studio Boheme accepts no liability for any of the following:
A. Any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
B. Loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
C. Any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
SECTION 8: GENERAL
1. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
2. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
4. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
5. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
6. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
7. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of the State of Florida and the United States of America and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of Florida and the United States of America
SECTION 9: STUDIO BOHEME DETAILS
1. Studio Boheme is a company whose registered address is 4131 Laguna Street, Miami, FL, United States of America (USA), 33146 and it operates the website:
The registered EIN number is 83-234 2409.
You can contact Studio Boheme LLC by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: October 20th, 2021.
︎SEE NEXT SECTION